WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

TumbStudio - Free Tumblr Bot - Manage Multiple Accounts

Hello it's me again :D
This time I got something really fancy for you (some of you may know me from my Tumblr Queue Bot) well I did a way more advanced version as promised and it's free. I will add more features in the future and I am always happy for new ideas.

I call my new "baby":TumbStudio

Some screens:


Features:
  • alive check for your accounts
  • save your accounts as project files
  • assign proxies to your accounts
  • post via queue to your tumblr accounts
  • manage multiple accounts
  • full spintax support



Hot does the bot work?

Basically you import accounts as "email;password;proxy-ip:port:username:password" proxies are optional but recommended. Then you select the folder of images you want to assign to the accounts, tags, description and clickthru then you set how many posts you want to post via the queue and click start - that's it. For real the bot is pretty much self-explanatory and I don't got the time for a deep inside support so please try to get a hang in there by your own :)

Virustotal-Link:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1366859491/

The bot is coded in Au3 so some crappy anti virus programs detect a false positive, if you don't trust the bot run it in a sandbox (for example Sandboxie) or don't use it.

Download-Link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...TumbStudio.exe

Upcoming Features:

  • account creator (with automatic captcha solver)
  • reblog,like and follow script
  • post scraper

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

!!!THANK YOU VISITING OUR BLOG!!!