WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

[FREE]BANK HARD APPS! LPs/Apps/Videos/Tools [Instabuy - HQ & Top Rated By Members]

ONLY FOR YOU GUYS <3 be="" download="" enjoy="" every="" for="" free="" guys="" image="" item="" pack="" span="" the="" to="" whole="" will="" you="">[Image: 9fiO957.png]
New Updates coming every week, bookmark this thread to stay on track!
[Image: yQwTD9O.png]
(Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKlGhVRLzw)
[Image: nOVPh73.png]
(Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5a-YlOAnEo)

[Image: ENGqEye.png]
(No tutorial incuded here, basic HTML Skills needed, you need to add a widget/Link yourself which is really easy)

[Image: gtJtum3.png]
Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AD4SiZAso4
[Image: G1uCqW9.png]
Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xiFepTGWkg
[Image: 40PJv97.png]
Video Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1TgItEG-8

I RELEASED ALL MY PAID APPS FOR FREE FOR YOU GUYS!!! ENJOY!!!

(03-10-2014 04:42 AM)Kaiderz Wrote:  I made 300$ in 3 days with your first app.

(07-03-2014 01:30 AM)T.I.P. Wrote:  Great package value for money is really great! Fantastic support - he helped with my problem and replied really fast!
I really recommend you to try one of his packages, because this is some high quality stuff!
A+

(03-02-2014 10:17 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote:  Rating: 5/5
I bought his program yesterday, since it's really cheap compared to the amount of work (if you'd create such program yourself)
and the first impression was:
IMPRESSIVE!

Although it's not that complicated, it's well coded, easy to edit and fast to use and it's white hat!
So I couldn't get more for my money this time Grin

(03-10-2014 12:12 AM)Dustera Wrote:  One Word For this Guy: Awesome :)

(03-13-2014 10:37 AM)tsar Wrote:  Bought both of the packages yesterday, gotta say these are a huge time saver!

More Reviews:




(03-02-2014 03:22 AM)»Wave« Wrote:  Good template. I think no need vouch as this guy is doing a lot of selling in MONEYAREA and trusted.
If u need a vouch, pm me :)

(06-09-2014 08:06 PM)k1zz Wrote:  Everytime i want to make a website and i want it to be clean&simple, but i don't find anything good.
I have bought the php template, because it's easily customized and it saves my time.
Thanks, Josh! Vouch for this nice guy :)

(03-02-2014 07:30 AM)Kaiderz Wrote:  I was searching a lot for that cool-fancy-h@cking text!
The modified console text is the best feature of this app.

(03-27-2014 04:50 AM)Dustera Wrote:  My Review: i Have Purchased them Already For 15$. This Guy is Awesome. in Second App I Had got a Problem regarding Execution. I Asked Him over Skype And After that He Quickly Came over TeamViewer and Solved My Issue.HE is Awesome. Person. Gonna Buy all Apps in Future :)

Thanks,


(03-02-2014 07:33 AM)TommyCares Wrote:  So I want to add a fast review. This app is designed very well. Everything is to change. Beginners should love it. And I as a beginner really love the app because it will pretty much shorten my work with VB. In addition the text that appears below the app is just crazy!The best 3$ spent ever ^^. Thank you.

(03-03-2014 04:37 AM)Sedativ Wrote:  This is a very great tool , it looks professional and I think it will convert very good ! Thank you , bought +REP

(03-09-2014 06:28 AM)★DARSTER★ Wrote:  I just bought it! Looking awesome,you don`t need to spend your time on creating
new generators over and over again.3$ is nothing for this time saver!

(03-09-2014 09:40 AM)Skayon Wrote:  I just bought the app, and I have to say I am very impressed!
The app looks great, everything is easily editable, and it only costs $3...
Thank you for this :)


(03-10-2014 04:30 AM)Sedativ Wrote:  I bought the second one too because I liked the 1st one ! I've made some nice cash with the first one , it converted very well , so I bought this and It looks very HQ. Thank you [Talking about 2nd version]

(03-13-2014 02:16 AM)leonkennedy Wrote:  i couldn't resist! just bought the $7 pack! really worth to buy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

!!!THANK YOU VISITING OUR BLOG!!!